After a 6.5 hour drive with Dr. Joseph Pisano, I am finally here! This year, the TI:ME (Technology Institute for Music Educators) Conference, held in conjunction with JEN (Jazz Education Network) is taking place in Louisville, Kentucky.
TI:ME Leadership Academy
I have the privilege to attend the conference as a part of the TI:ME Leadership Academy. I am very excited to be participating in this way, and look forward to collaborating and working with the other participants of this academy. The participants all look to be very qualified, which should make for some really interesting discussion. Stay tuned, as I will be sharing my thoughts and lessons right here on MusicEdMajor.Net!
If you are attending this conference, I would love to meet up with you! Send me a Tweet @andrewritenour, or email email@example.com!
- 2012 TI:ME Leadership Academy Reflection
- 2012 TI:ME Leadership Academy
- Collegiate Leadership Academy at MENC’s Music Ed Week
- SoundTree to Sponsor LiveBlog From Music Ed Week
- BREAKING: Select Academies FREE to CMENC Members